Training "Putting duty of care and anti-corruption (Sapin 2 law) into practice"
Understand and implement the legal obligations of Sapin II and Duty of Care French Laws.
- Understand the international regulatory context for of the duty of care for parent and subcontracting companies and anti-corruption
- Understand the issues and learn how to comply with the Duty of Care and Sapin II laws
- Establish the framework of duty of care and anti-corruption plans
- Identify and map the risks
- Establish the basis for an approach to ISO 37001 / ETHIC Intelligence anti-corruption and ISO 20400 Sustainable Procurement certifications
Program " FORM'ACTIONS "
- Basics and references for Duty of Care and Anti-corruption
- In practice : prepare the vigilance plan for SEE (Social, Ethical, Environmental) risks in the Supply Chain
- In practice : compliance with the Sapin II law (anti-corruption section) and certification process
Intra-company internal tailor-made program
Face to face
On line (on demand)
Inter-company : consult us
Length : 3 days (21 hours)
Participants : 12 max. / session
Language(s) : French or English