Training "REACH for non-EU suppliers: challenges for exporting to Europe"
Understand your buyers’ requirements in terms of chemical substances restrictions and how to cooperate for a global European compliance.
- Understand why and how to cooperate with the buyer to become REACH compliant
- Identify the different compliance options
- Take advantage of REACH
Program "Fondamentaux du Supply Chain Management"
- REACH origins, main principles and objectives
- Industrial sectors concerned by REACH
- Companies concerned by REACH among the international supply chain
- Summary of the regulation and implementation calendar
- Legal, and commercial responsabilities of the European buyer and consequences of a non compliance
- Industrial, legal and commercial responsibilities of the non E.U supplier and consequences of a non
- The statute of « Non E.U supplier » in REACH
- Choose and work with an « Only Representative »
- Reaction of the European market and its consumers
Intra-company internal tailor-made program
Face to face
On line (on demand)
Inter-company : consult us
Length : 1 day (7 hours)
Participants : 12 max. / session
Language(s) : English