Training "Particular customs procedures: Inward processing (IP) / Outward processing (OP), temporary export or import"
Understand the different systems, receiving authorization and mastering operations.
- Optimize customs costs
- Choose the right system
- Daily management of customs procedures
"Basics of Supply Chain Management" Program
- What is a customs system?
- The definition of “under customs bond”
- The different customs economic procedures
- Advantages and constraints of economic procedures
- Essential tools and methodologies for managing economic procedures
- Obligatory authorizations for using a particular procedure
- Make an official application for IP, OP, temporary export or import
- Manage customs operations in a particular procedure
- Customized intra-company
- Distance learning (on request)
- Inter-company: contact us for more information
- Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
- Number of participants: 12 max./session
- Language(s): French and English
One-month FREE subscription to our regulatory intelligence newsletter