Training "Prevent corruption : identify the weak links of your global supply chain"
Map corruption risks in the supply chain and implement anti-corruption measures in compliance with international legal requirements.
- Understand where corrupt activity begins and ends
- Identify corruption risks in the global supply chain
- Prepare your anti-corruption plan
"International Excellence" Program
- Define corrupt activity
- Where do corruption risks hide in the supply chain?
- How corruption is criminalized in the international legal framework
- Financial, criminal and extrajudicial trade consequences of corrupt activity in the supply chain
- Anti-corruption policy and supply chain
- Self-evaluation of corruption risks
- Recognize potential corruption risks in the global supply chain
- Customized intra-company
- Distance learning (on request)
- Inter-company: contact us for more information
- Duration: 2 days (14 hours)
- Number of participants: 12 max./session
- Language(s): French and English
One-month FREE subscription to our regulatory intelligence newsletter