Training "Duty of Care and Anti-Corruption (Loi Sapin 2) into practice"
Understand and implement the legal obligations of Sapin 2 and Duty of Care French Laws (Loi Sapin 2 sur le Devoir de Vigilance).
- Understand the international regulatory context of the "Duty of Care" and anti-corruption obligations for French or Foreign companies settled in France
- Understand the issues and learn how to comply with the Duty of Care and Sapin 2 Laws
- Prepare your Duty of Care and Anti-Corruption action plan
- Identify and map the risks
- Design the framework of your future ISO 37001 (Anti-Corruption) & ISO 20400 (Sustainable Procurement) certifications
- Basics and references for Duty of Care and Anti-corruption
- In practice : how to prepare the vigilance plan for Social, Ethical, Environmental risks in the Supply Chain
- In practice : how to comply with the Sapin 2 law (anti-corruption section) and ISO37001 certification process
Intra-company internal tailor-made program
Distance learning (on request)
Inter-company: contact us for more information
Duration: 3 days (21 hours)
Number of participants: 12 max./session
Language(s) : French or English