Training "Putting corruption-risk theory into practice - Staff exposed (Sapin 2 French law)"
Understand your exposure to corruption in your role, learn how to protect yourself and resist!
- Understanding corrupt activity
- Know the criminal and financial consequences - both personal and professional - of corrupt activity, and the consequences for your company.
- Identify situations which cause exposure to corruption
- Become an active link in your company’s anti-corruption management system
- Learn about trends in corruption prevention around the world
- What is corrupt activity?
- Types of corruption risk
- Why and when is a staff member at risk?
- How to prevent corruption (case studies)
- Consequences of corrupt activity
One-month FREE subscription to our regulatory intelligence newsletter
- Customized intra-company
- Distance learning (on request)
- Inter-company: contact us for more information
- Number of participants: 12 max./session
- Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
- Number of participants: 12 max.
- Language(s): French and English