Preparation of an international CSR code of conduct
Creation and implementation of code of conduct/action plan for the company’s Corporate Social Ethical and Environmental Responsibility (CSEER).
- Compliance with international best practices
- Answer call for tenders which include CSEER criteria
- Reduce ethical risks in the supply chain
- Establish reference documents (ethical code of conduct or charter)
- Establish implementation procedures
- Raise awareness in procurement departments
- Establish a plan for control, audit and monitoring
This service is mainly intended for CSR, procurement, sustainable development and compliance managers.
Recommended for compliance with requirements for Duty of Care and Due Diligence in the international supply chain.