International Corruption Risk Mapping
International Corruption Risk Mapping according to international requirements: Sapin 2 Law (France), ISO 37001 Standard, FCPA (USA), Bribery Act (UK)...
- Meet the risk assessment requirements of all laws, conventions, standards (ISO37001) and international anti-corruption regulations
- Make an exhaustive review of the different typologies of corruption risks (inherited, shared, competitive, regulatory ...)
- Identify the activities, departements or processes most exposed to the risk of corruption
- Calculate objective risks, gross and net / residual operational risks
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your existing corruption prevention management system
- Directors Training
- Gap Analysis workshop with internal teams
- Document review and qualification of anti-corruption policies, processes and procedures
- Workshop to select evaluation criteria & scales applicable to the evaluation of the exposed functions
- Critical review of the evaluation of the exposed functions, verification of the relevance of the results, validation of the applicable assessment criteria and scales
- Workshop to select assessment criteria & scales applicable to the evaluation of business partners (interested parties, customers / suppliers, specific transactions, controlled entities)
- Critical review of the exposed business partners evaluation, verification of the relevance of the results, validation of the assessment criteria and scales applicable to the business partners evaluation
- Workshop to identify corruption patterns and assess probability & impact
- Critical review of corruption patterns and verification of the relevance of the results, validation of the evaluation criteria and scales applicable to the calculation of the probability / impact
- Calculation of objective, theoretical gross and net / residual operational risks
- Assessment of existing corruption prevention mechanisms
- Individual interview of employees (by sampling)
- Calculation of actual net / residual operational risks
- Gap Analysis V1
- Drafting of the corruption risk mapping report by process / direction and consolidated
- Presentation to the Management Committee
- This service is primarily aimed at general managers, internal audit managers, legal and compliance departments.
- Between workshops and technical assistance, the guarantee of perfect ownership and deployment of corruption risk mapping.
- Recommended for ISO 37001 anti-corruption certification and Sapin 2 law compliance.
- ACTE International is an ISO 37001 certified company
- Our references and international experience in various sectors
- Our expertise in international trade and global supply chain management
- A team of multidisciplinary and multicultural experts working as project groups
- Operational methodology based on workshops and immediate appropriation by employees
- Risk evaluation and mapping tools validated during our own ISO37001 certification process
- Proven and long lasting training skills, supported by our accredited professional training centre.
- A customized scale of your prevention plan
- Our services are available in Europe and abroad (including Maghreb/Africa)