CSR risk mapping (duty of care and extra-financial reporting)
Mapping social, ethical and environmental (SEE) risks for the company in their international activity.
- Identify the SEE risks in the supply chain
- Establish an anti-corruption management system to meet the requirements of the Duty of Care and Extra-financial reporting laws
- Reinforce ethical vigilance and due diligence within the company
- Evaluate the risks with regard to human rights, the environment, and health and safety
- Review of documentation and existing procedures
- Preparation of the report with recommendations and action plan
This service is mainly intended for managing directions, procurement and CSR/sustainable development managers.
Recommended for ISO 20400 (Sustainable procurement) certification.