Pre-audit of customs compliance accreditation
Evaluation of compliance with customs authorities’ requirements for obtaining customs accreditation.
- Evaluate the divergences between existing company practices and the procedures required by customs and taxation regulations
- Establish priorities and implement an action plan for reaching compliance
- Prepare for the customs authority validation audit
- Kick-off meeting and presentation of the characteristics of different customs accreditations
- Evaluation audit and verification of existing practices
- Analysis of divergences and preparation of action plan with priorities
This service is mainly intended for customs experts, and import/export and logistics managers
Recommended for Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) certification.