Determination of customs origin
Determination of the origin of products for customs purposes: origin declaration, preferential and non-preferential origin, "made in” origin, etc.
- Improve the reliability of the customs origin of your products
- Optimize customs costs and increase profitability
- Meet European customers’ requirements (Supplier Declaration of Origin)
- Communication of technical files for products, origin of components and fabrication/assembly locations
- Strategic analysis of the information and verification of origin regulations
- Verification of Binding Tariff information (BTI)
- Send an origin validation form with decision criteria
This service is mainly intended for customs experts, product managers and export sales admin departments.
Recommended for Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) certification.