Customs classifications (EU)
Determination of the European customs nomenclature and EU import conditions for your products.
- Avoid products being blocked by customs when importing to the European Union
- Verification of the duties and taxes application to the products
- Understand the standards and restrictions for branding and labeling
- Optimize import customs costs
- Forward detailed specification sheets or samples
- Customs classification in the European harmonized system (HS code)
- Verification of restrictions, embargoes, anti-dumping duties, etc.
- Provision of a table summarizing the customs nomenclatures and EU import conditions
This service is mainly intended for procurement managers for calculating the international cost price of their products, and import departments responsible for in-house or outsourced customs operations (forwarding instructions).
Recommended for Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) certification.