Audit of international customs and taxation flows
An audit to evaluate the company's potential and risks for international customs and taxation issues.
- Evaluate the operational capacity of the customs service to support the international development strategy
- Accelerate, secure and optimize international development
- Reduce customs and taxation risks
- The schedule of the service presented as a list – between 2 and 5 points
- Debrief of self-evaluation and audit preparation
- Audit of the human, technical and organizational capacities and potential for customs and taxation flow management
- Verification of existing practices
- Debrief and analysis of results
This service is mainly intended for customs experts, import/export, procurement and supply chain managers wanting to prepare the expansion of their company to the international stage.
Recommended for Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) certification.