Customs classification compliance audit (Morocco)
Audit to evaluate compliance with customs classification requirements (Morocco).
- An audit report regarding compliance with Moroccan customs and taxation requirements
- Evaluate the divergences between the company’s practices and the requirements of the Moroccan customs classification procedure
- Receive joint classification (customs and taxation)
- Kick-off meeting and presentation of the methodology
- Customs regulations classification audit
- Verification of existing practices
- Evaluation of divergences and recommendations
- Preparation of audit report
This service is mainly intended for Moroccan companies wanting to benefit from advantages when importing and exporting products.
Recommended for Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) certification.