Evaluation of international logistics flows
Evaluation of the level of performance and optimization of international flows.
- Secure and optimize international logistics flows
- Adapt the reliability of the supply chain to security requirements
- Evaluate the level of expertise of in-house teams and service providers
- Reduce risks inherent to international product sourcing and distribution
- Kick-off meeting and validation of objectives
- Planning and organization of evaluation
- Evaluation of international flows with staff in charge of operations
- Evaluation report, assessment of risks and recommendations
This service is mainly intended for logistics directors, supply chain managers, procurement and/or sales admin managers.
Recommended for Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) and C-TPAT (USA) accreditation.