International customs classification (non-EU countries)
Determination of the customs nomenclature and import conditions for the country of destination.
- Avoid products being blocked by customs on arrival at destination
- Verification of applicable duties and taxes for the products
- Understand the standards and restrictions applying to branding and labeling
- Optimize export customs costs
- Forward detailed specification sheets or samples
- Validation of European HS code
- Customs classification for the system in the country of destination
- Provision of a table summarizing the HS codes and export conditions
This service is mainly intended for export sales managers for calculating the international cost price of their products, and for the export sales admin team in charge of in-house or outsourced customs operations (forwarding instructions).