International supply chain audit (ImpACT)
An audit evaluating the company's potential and risks for international development.
- Evaluate the operational capacity of the supply chain to meet the demands of the international development strategy
- Accelerate, secure and optimize international development
- Debrief of self-evaluation and audit preparation
- Audit of the human, technical and organizational capacities and potential of each link in the supply chain
- Verification of existing practices
- Debrief and analysis of results
This service is mainly intended for senior management, investors and potential buyers wanting to attribute a value to the company’s supply chain performance.
Recommended for Authorized Economic Operator certification.