Audit for the prevention of corruption in international activities
Audit of the management system for the prevention of corruption in international activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the management system for the prevention of corruption
- Prepare certification (ETHIC Intelligence/ISO 37001)
- Meet the requirements of the Sapin II law and international regulations for anti-corruption
- Kick-off meeting with CEO
- Evaluate the geographic scope of activities
- Identify conventions, laws and regulations the company must comply with
- On-site audit, test and verification of existing practices
- Preparation and delivery of audit report
This service is mainly intended for compliance managers, senior legal officers and internal audits managers wanting to evaluate the effectiveness of their anti-corruption management system in the international supply chain.