substances in the REACH process
candidates for SVHC bans
substances banned (appendix XIV)
EUROPEAN REACH REGULATION
EU regulation for chemical substances: international industrial monitoring and consumer protection.
The European REACH* regulation for chemical substances applies to all manufacturers, importers, distributors and downstream users of preparations and articles, who must inform the ECHA** and their own customers and distributors of the presence of SVHC*** in their products.
Since 2007, ACTE International has been actively involved in assisting importers and training their international suppliers about the legal obligations imposed by REACH regulations.
Such action requires being fully conversant with the regulations, having a perfect understanding of the multiple industrial transformation and supply processes, and being able to translate the regulations into commercial and industrial practices.
* REACH: Registration, Evaluation, Authorization of CHemical substances
** ECHA: European CHemicals Agency
*** SVHC: Substances of Very High Concern
Our fields of excellence:
- Decipher REACH regulation for non-European importers and suppliers
- Technical recommendations for European and international procurement and sales teams
- REACH compliance assessment: risks and impacts on the international supply chain
- REACH / SVHC regulatory intelligence and international practices
For our REACH / ROHS approach, we appreciated the simplicity in which the subject was addressed, despite the high level of expertise.