Supply chain intelligence: international trade monitoring
Atmosphère Internationale: ACTE International’s "e-monitoring" service is the link between theory and operational practical application in Global Supply Chain Management.
- Anticipate international trade evolutions and trends: trade agreements, emerging markets, sourcing options, etc.
- Understand new national and international trade regulations
- Analyze risks and reinforce the resilience of your international operations
Alert, decipher... anticipate!
By subscribing to Atmosphère Internationale, ACTE International’s "e-monitoring" newsletter, you benefit from our team’s expertise in the key themes related to global supply chain management.
ACTE International’s strategic and regulation monitoring newsletter is recognized as an adequate monitoring tool by the customs authority for acquiring Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) accreditation.
How does it work?
Once or twice a week, you receive an email to inform you that new fact sheets are available to you on our website. Just click on the subject that interests you and the page opens in your browser! Simple, clear and effective [see examples]...
- A summary of strategic information presented in context
- Our experts provide analysis of the issues associated with the content presented
- Access to reference sites and official documents
One subscription for your whole company
Annual subscription includes a range of advantages: access to privileged resources (statutory texts and summary documents), as well as to special rates for our training modules, our Hot Line service, and our fact sheets (PASS'Export, Country Social Profile, etc.).
Trial offer: 1 month free!
Test the service with our one-month no-obligation trial period. Simply use the contact form to request a free trial period.
You can either unsubscribe at any time by simple request, or contact us to receive a proposition for an annual subscription.