Supply chain intelligence: international transport, logistics & distribution
Atmosphère Internationale: ACTE International’s “e-monitoring” service for optimizing and securing your international logistics operations!
- Anticipate evolutions and trends in international transport: maritime, air, rail, road, river freight
- Understand new national and international transport regulations: incoterms, containers, security for goods, etc.
- Include the variables associated with international freight in your cost price: freight rates, ALL IN rate, surcharges, etc.
- Discover alternative transport solutions and benefit from innovative logistic scenarios
This service is mainly intended for supply chain managers seeking strategic information, and for novices and technicians in search of best practices in international transport.
Alert, decipher... anticipate!
By subscribing to Atmosphère Internationale, ACTE International’s "e-monitoring" newsletter, you benefit from our team’s expertise in the key themes related to global supply chain management.
ACTE International’s strategic and regulation monitoring newsletter is recognized as an adequate monitoring tool by the customs authority for acquiring Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) accreditation.
How does it work?
Once or twice a week, you receive an email to inform you that new fact sheets are available to you on our website. Just click on the subject that interests you and the page opens in your browser! Simple, clear and effective [see examples]...
- A summary of strategic information presented in context
- Our experts provide analysis of the issues associated with the content presented
- Access to reference sites and official documents
One subscription for your whole company
Annual subscription includes a range of advantages: access to privileged resources (statutory texts and summary documents), as well as to special rates for our training modules, our Hot Line service, and our fact sheets (PASS'Export, Country Social Profile, etc.).
Trial offer: 1 month free!
Test the service with our one-month no-obligation trial period. Simply use the contact form to request a free trial period.
You can either unsubscribe at any time by simple request, or contact us to receive a proposition for an annual subscription.