Audit of international logistics flows
An audit to evaluate the capacities and potential of the company’s international transport, logistic and distribution systems.
- Evaluate the operational capacity of the logistics service to support the international development strategy
- Accelerate, secure and optimize international development
- Debrief of self-evaluation and audit preparation
- Audit of the human, technical and organizational capacities and potential of the international transport, logistic and distribution activity.
- Verification of existing practices
- Debrief and analysis of results
This service is mainly intended for logistics and supply chain managers wanting to prepare their activity for expansion to the international stage.
Recommended for Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) certification.