Corruption risk assessment of an international supply chain
Focus on the risks of corruption in the international supply chain
- Identify, locate and assess corruption risks in the international supply chain
- Create or adapt anti-corruption mechanisms and policies
- Reduce the risk of corruption from sourcing to international distribution (customer delivery)
- Inventory of existing contracts / business relationships with suppliers, subcontractors, as well as direct and indirect supply chain partners
- Identification of all supply chain links
- Country risk assessment
- Comprehensive review of different types of corruption risks (inherited, shared, competitive, regulatory, etc.)
- Assessment of the corruption rsik of the multiple parts of the supply chain
- Identification of supply chain specific corruption patterns
- Integration of the supply chain corruption risks into the global corruption risk mapping of the company
- Adaptation of the corruption prevention plan to the supply chain specific risks
- This service is aimed primarily at supply chain managers.
- Recommended for ISO 37001 anti-corruption certification and French Sapin 2 Law compliance.
- ACTE International is an ISO 37001 certified company
- Our references and international experience in various sectors
- Our expertise in international trade and global supply chain management
- A team of multidisciplinary and multicultural experts working as project groupsOperational methodology based on workshops and immediate appropriation by employees
- Risk evaluation and mapping tools validated during our own ISO37001 certification process
- Proven and long lasting training skills, supported by our accredited professional training centre.
- A customized scale of your prevention plan
- Our services are available in Europe and abroad (including Maghreb/Africa)