CORRUPTION RISK Country Profile
Synthetic summary of economic, demographic, political, legal and regulatory environment indicators influencing the corruption risk level of the country. A practical and useful tool especially for sourcing managers and international development departments.
- Include country corruption risk in your strategic decisions
- Evaluate country corruption risks and update your company corruption risk mapping
- Identify the country's risks before approving a new supplier, or starting a partnership or a contract with an agent
- Meet the legal requirements of all international anticorruption laws
A practical tool to assess the risks of corruption in your countries of operation!
For compliance officers, lawyers or company managers involved in the fight against corruption, a summary sheet (.PDF format) in 3 parts:
- "Indicators" to identify the level of the country's economic, demographic and political environment
- "Laws", conventions, regulations and good practices on anti-corruption
- "Corruption risk evaluation" in the public domain and the life of citizens (police, tax administration, customs, land, natural resources, civil society ...)
Annual update in March.
Already available : China, India, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Niger, Uganda, Morocco, Algeria... and any country upon request!
Recommended for compliance with the French Sapin 2 Law, Bribery Act (UK), FCPA (USA), and to increase awareness of your teams in charge of sourcing and our international development in foreign coutries.
- ACTE International is an ISO 37001 certified company
- Our references and international experience in various sectors
- Our expertise in international trade and global supply chain management
- A team of multidisciplinary and multicultural experts working as project groups
- Operational methodology based on workshops and immediate appropriation by employees
- Risk evaluation and mapping tools validated during our own ISO37001 certification process
- Proven and long lasting training skills, supported by our accredited professional training centre.
- A customized scale of your prevention plan
- Our services are available in Europe and abroad (including Maghreb/Africa)