Certificate Training (Morocco) "Senior Import Officer"
Complete operational training for advanced import officers.
Program designed in partnership with the Moroccan Association of Exporters (ASMEX).
Certifying pathway - Continuing education
- Import fundamentals: master the regulation of international trade to secure and optimize your imports management.
- Choose the right Incoterms® for your sales agreement
- International payment methods
- Learn how to determine the customs nomenclature for your products
- Understand and use customs preferential agreements
- Know how to calculate and optimize the international cost price of your imported products
- Zoom on customs clearance for each transportation mode
- Import/export in Moroccan free trade zones
- Select and manage Customs Special Procedures
- Why, when and how to apply for AEO certification? Be eligible for tenders from major international contractors
- Choose and manage your cross-trade operations (triangular trade)
Operators in the international logistics chain:
General understanding of regulations