Training "Corruption Risks in Practice: Directorates and Governance Bodies"
Know and understand the different risks and types of corruption for the company, and prepare the risk mapping!
- Understand the different types and risks of corruption
- Know the trends of the fight against corruption in the world
- Know the criminal and financial consequences (personal, professional and for the company ) of an act of corruption
- Master the concepts of "exposed function", "commercial partner", and "corruption schemes"
- What is an act of corruption?
- The different types of corruption risks
- Why and when am I exposed to corruption risks?
- Conclusion: Consequences of an act of corruption
- Customized intra-company
- Distance learning (on request)
- Inter-company: contact us for more information
- Number of participants: 12 max./session
- Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
- Language(s): French