Training "Investment Funds: Prevent Shared and Inherited Corruption Risks"
How to assess risks, detect bad practices, minimize exposure, protect the company and avoid corruption when investing and buying equity abroad.
- Define corrupt activity
- Understand the investor’s role and responsibilities for anti-corruption
- Learn how to map corruption risks
- Create and manage a corruption prevention system before, during and after an investment
- What is corrupt activity?
- The different types of corruption risks
- The investor’s role and responsibilities
- Prevent corruption before, during and after investing: practical cases
- Risk and consequences of corrupt activity
- Customized intra-company training
- Distance learning on request
- Inter-company: contact us for more information
- Number of participants: 12 max./session
- Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
- Number of participants: 12 max.
- Language(s): French