Certificate training "Customs agent"
Training course designed according to the specific criteria of article 39d of the Union Customs Code (UCC) associated with Authorized Economic Operator status.
- Create the position of customs agent in the company
- Create an in-house resource for customs and regulations
- Meet the new requirements of the UCC
- Act as intermediary with customs for controls or certification requests
THE BASICS OF CUSTOMS REGULATIONS AND TOOLS - 77 HOURS
- Understand the international customs environment (for the current UCC)
- Familiarization with standard customs documentation including the UCC, the French official journal, etc.
- Use standard technical documentation including customs rates, explanatory notes, etc.
- Determine the customs nomenclature: customs code, HS code, Taric code, dual-use goods, etc.
- Determine preferential and non-preferential origin
- Use tariff preferences: EA, REX etc.
- Calculate the amount of customs duties, other taxes and VAT: AI2, self-billing, etc.
- REACH and customs regulations
- Due diligence and corruption prevention in the Supply Chain
- Case studies
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF CUSTOMS PROCEDURES AND RELIEFS/CERTIFICATIONS - 42 HOURS
- Understand and use customs procedures and special procedures such as IM4, EX1, EX3, IP, OP etc.
- Establish a secured Declaration of Exchanges of Goods and Services
- Choose the right certification and accreditation to reduce customs duties for the company: AEO, LCP, CW, NCC/CCC
- Practical solutions for triangular trade and VAT
PROFESSIONAL COURSE - 21 HOURS
- Preparation for final assessment
- Customized intra-company training
- Face-to-face and distance learning (blended)
- Inter-company: contact us for more information
- Duration: 20 days (140 hours)
- Frequency: 2 days/month on average (compatible with a professional activity)
- Number of participants: 12 max./session
- Language(s): French
People managing import and/or export operations