Evaluation of corruption risks (Sapin 2 law)
Detect practices exposing the company to corruption, and evaluate the potential impact on the company’s performance.
- Complete Financial Due Diligence
- Evaluate the business model’s exposure to corruption risks
- Reduce investors’ risks
- Integrate the cost of the prevention plan (Sapin 2 law) in the budget
- Interview with management
- Operational risk assessment
- Documentation review and staff and partner interviews
- Benchmark the company’s prevention plan and international requirements
- Summary report – grading scale of risks – recommendations/corrective actions
This service can be adapted to SMEs and multinationals, and is mainly intended for investors, financiers, company sellers or buyers, both in France and abroad.
Recommended for ISO 37001 & ETHIC Intelligence anti-corruption certification.