Training "Anti-corruption in Public-Private Partnerships - Key for sustainable development"
Understand the different aspects of corruption in PPPs and learn how to recognize and apply suitable prevention methods.
- Define corrupt activity
- Understand why, when and how the different parties in PPPs are exposed
- Understand the criminal and financial consequences of corrupt activity.
- Become a key player for anti-corruption in PPPs
- What is corrupt activity?
- The types of corruption risks
- Why and when are PPPs exposed to corruption risks?
- Recognize potential corrupt activity
- Consequences of corrupt activity
- Customized intra-company
- Distance learning (on request)
- Inter-company: contact us for more information
- Number of participants: 12 max./session
- Duration: 2 days (14 hours)
- Language(s): French and English
Sourcing, market/non-market procurement, sales, international development, supply chain, import/export
One-month FREE subscription to our regulatory intelligence newsletter